A Huge Thank You to My Wonderful
Classroom Kids, Parents, and Co-Workers
Classroom Kids, Parents, and Co-Workers
Thank you for all the kindness showed to Brian and I at our surprise Bring Maizi Home Trivia Benefit. We were truly surprised by this benefit put on by our church family at Ivy Heights Church of God. The Christmas basket was donated by my classroom kids and parents and the fall basket by my co-workers. These baskets were incredible and meant so very much to us. My mom even won the fall basket and brought it over for me as a gift, so I will always remember the kindness of my co-workers. Brian and I also want to thank Bethel for donating their facilities for the benefit. I know that this is not usually done and we will be eternally grateful. I want to thank all my co-workers who worked very hard to pull this night off. So many volunteered their time and money to make it the success it was. We also want to thank Zach, Chelsea, and Jordan for babysitting and making it possible for parents with kids to attend. Brian and I have never felt so blessed and humbled by an experience. There really are not words to describe how thankful we are to you all. Maizi will always be told how much people did to bring her home.
No comments:
Post a Comment