Welcome students and parents old and new. I am very excited to make this transition to 4th grade from 3rd grade along with your children. I am happy to be with this class again this year because I could have not asked for a better group of kids and supportive group of parents. This will be my 5th year at Bethel Christian Academy and I welcome this change in grade level. I along with your child will be learning a whole new curriculum this year so please bear with me as I figure all of it out throughout the year. One thing that has not changed and that is my goal of doing everything I can to help your child this year to achieve spiritually and academically to their fullest potential.
Our class has had a great first few days of school. We are working on and sharing our About Me posters with the class. We have started our academics and I think that the picture above tells all, they are going to attack 4th grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment